Read, renew, request – Oula-Finna
In Oula-Finna you can search for material, check their locations and availability, renew your loans and place requests. In addition to printed materials, you can also find e-books and e-articles as well as reference databases and full-text databases.
University of Oulu and Oamk have their own portals in Oula-Finna. Other customers can use either Oula-Finna portal.
- Oula-Finna | University portal includes the the printed material of Oulu University Library and the e-resources acquired for the University of Oulu.
- Oula-Finna | Oamk portal includes the printed material of Oulu University Library and the e-resources acquired for Oamk.
- In both portals you can search for the printed material of Oulu University Library and National Repository Library as well as the references of Finnish periodical and monograph articles in Arto.
Logging in and adding your library card to your account
Log in to renew your loans, make reservations and manage your contact information.
- Students and staff of University of Oulu and Oamk will log into Oula-Finna with their institutional user accounts (Haka login). Haka login enables remote access to e-resources. Login instructions University of Oulu | Login instructions Oamk
- For other customers we recommend creating a Finna ID and adding the library card to Finna account. Your library card will be added to your account based on your e-mail address. NB! The email address must be exactly the same as it is in the library database. More instructions on Oula-Finna help page.