Bruker AXS S4 Pioneer is a sequential X-ray fluorescence spectrometer (XRF) equipped with an automatic sample changing system. It is a versatile tool for qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of materials. Programs for the analysis of steels, minerals and various types of rocks are available. Quantitative analysis of biological samples (pine needles, lichen, moss) is also possible.
- Computer controlled system
- Automatic sample feeder for 60 samples
- Analysis of biological and geological powder samples
- Elemental analysis from fluoride to uranium
- Smallest detectable element concentration: 10 ppm
Last updated: 8.1.2013