Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering succeeded in the Global Ranking of Academic Subjects
Among the fields of science, the best performers were:
- Telecommunication Engineering (2023: 29, 2022: 51-75)
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (42, 76-100)
- Computer Science & Engineering (76-100, 101-150)
- Mining & Mineral Engineering (76-100, 51-75)
- Education (76-100, 51-75)
- Library and Information Science (76-100, 2002: -)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management (101-150, 101-150)
- Ecology (151-200, 201-300)
Among the fields of science, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering improved their ranking from last year.
This year, more than 5000 universities and 55 research fields participated in Shanghai Ranking by Academic Subjects. The comparison is based on a sector-specific analysis of the universities' scientific publications and the references they collect, as well as international awards granted to the university's personnel.