Requests for rectification concerning study credits, accreditation of studies taken elsewhere, and student admission
Delivery of the requests for rectifications
- The requests for rectification must include the following information:
- name of the one requesting for rectification
- mailing address and telephone number to which the announcements concerning the matter can be delivered to. An e-mail address can be submitted also for the said purpose.
- degree programme for which the request for rectification concerns, if it concerns student selections
- reference to the decision the rectification request concerns
- what are the changes requested in the rectification
- grounds on which the rectification request is based on
- sign the request for rectification
The rectification request should include the original decision requiring rectification together with original or copies of original documents to which the request relies.
The requests for rectification addressed to the Board of Examiners must be delivered to Registry Office of the University of Oulu.
The Board of Examiners/
Registry Office of the University of Oulu
P.O. Box 8000
FI-90014 University of Oulu
Visiting address for Registry Office, opening hours of the custom service and instructions on delivering documents to Registry Office are here.
If you're emailing delicate information, you can send it in confidence by following these steps:
Instruction for the external sender:
- Register your e-mail address to the service https://securemail.oulu.fi/
- After this you get to your email a message from the sender "Turvaposti Oulun yliopisto". The message contains a personal link which is your key to the service.
- Follow your link, write and send your confidential message in the service. You also can send attachments with the message.
- The recipient gets email to her/his O365 mailbox with the note ”Confidential” and ”This mail has been delivered encrypted”.
- Your registration and the personal link will be valid for 10 days.