Traineeship placements are available both in Finland and abroad. The positions are notified in different ways.
- The employers notify the disciplines directly about their traineeship placements. The faculties inform their students about the different choices by e-mail.
Work, internship and theses work placement advertisements in Finland and abroad addressed to the University of Oulu can be seen on this website. Check out also our Twitter @InternshipUO
- Tuudo, section Career paths
- Often the best way to find the most suitable internships depends on how active you are and how much effort you spend on trying to find it. It is recommended that you take the initiative to contact any interesting employer. Do not forget the private nor the third sector. Remember also the possibilities abroad.
Useful material - general tips
- Tips for Job seeking, VALOA-project and University of Oulu
- Teekkarin työkirja in English, career guide for technology students
- Guide for the Hidden Labour Market, University of Helsinki/Career Services
- Ready for working life - A guide for students
- Welcome to the World of Work
- Working in Finland
- Public employment and business services (TE-palvelut)
- Government internship
- CIMO International training for students and newly graduated.
- Maailmalle.net (CIMO): Studying abroad, internships and other possibilities to gain ineernational experiences.
- AIESEC - an opportunity to do an internship at a promising start up abroad – get first hand knowledge on how to start/run a start up.
- Traineeships in European Commission
- Traineeships at the Council of the European Union
- Traineeships in the European Parliament
- Internship UK –Internships in UK
- Placement UK - Internships in UK
- European Patent Office
- Jobs abroad
- Kepa (the umbrella organisation for Finnish civil society organisations (CSOs))
- ICYE Finland
Last updated: 7.5.2019