Erkki T. Lassila
Member of the research project 'Disentangling the emotional dimension in beginning teachers work' (EMOT), funded by the Academy Finland.
- Narrative research
- Teachers and teaching
- Educational relationships
- Culture in education
- Japanese education
- Gifted education
- Socio-material networks
- Living Relations Research Community
- Lassila, Erkki; Uitto, Minna (2016) The tension between the ideal and experienced : teacher-student relationships in stories told by beginning Japanese teachers. - Pedagogy, Culture and Society 24 (2), 205-219 . [Original]
- Lassila, Erkki T.; Jokikokko, Katri; Uitto, Minna; Estola, Eila (2017) The challenges to discussing emotionally loaded stories in Finnish teacher education. - European journal of teacher education 40 (3; SI), 379-393 .
- Lassila, Erkki T.; Timonen, Virpi; Uitto, Minna; Estola, Eila (2017) Storied emotional distances in the relationships between beginning teachers and school principals. - British educational research journal 43 (3), 486-504 .
- Lassila, Erkki T. (2017) Tensions in the relationships : exploring Japanese beginning teachers’ stories. - Acta Universitatis Ouluensis. Series E, Scientiae rerum socialium 171. Oulu. Artikkeliväitöskirja. 106. [Original]
- Lassila, Erkki T.; Uitto, Minna; Estola, Eila (2018) You're damned if you do and damned if you don't : the tension-filled relationships between Japanese beginning and senior teachers. - Pedagogy, Culture and Society 26 (3), 417-433 . [Original]
Hokkaido University– 1.10.2013 to 31.3.2016
Government funded (MEXT) research student at the Institute for Advancement in Higher Education, Hokkaido University.