Postdoctoral researcher in the ATMOS group and NANOMO research unit working with synchrotron radiation spectroscopy techniques to study the impacts of aqueous surfaces on cloud droplet formation in the atmosphere as well as other planetary systems. Academy of Finland postdoctoral researcher starting September 2020.
- ATMOS - Atmospheric Research Group
- Nano- ja molekyylisysteemien tutkimusyksikkö
- Lin, Jack; Kristensen, Thomas; Calderón, Silvia M.; Malila, Jussi; Prisle, Nønne (2019) Effects of surface tension time-evolution for CCN activation of a complex organic surfactant. - Environmental science : processes and impacts 22 (2), 271-284 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Prisle, Nøne L.; Lin, Jack J.; Purdue, Sara; Lin, Haisheng; Meredith, J. Carson; Nenes, Athanasios (2019) Cloud condensation nuclei activity of six pollenkitts and the influence of their surface activity. - Atmospheric chemistry and physics 19 (7), 4741-4761 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Lin, Jack Jie; Malila, Jussi; Prisle, Nonne L. (2018) Cloud droplet activation of organic–salt mixtures pre- dicted from two model treatments of the droplet surface. - Environmental science : processes and impacts early, early . [Original] [Self-archived]