Tellus Stage at Linnanmaa campus & Zoom
GenZ project welcomes everybody interested in the futures of the interconnection of humans, humanity and digitalization to the multidisciplinary GenZ Foresights seminar. In the seminar, members of the GenZ Advisory Board, international top scholars in their research fields, will give keynote talks about the core challenges and questions related to human-centric digital futures. For background, read the GenZ White Paper.
GenZ Foresights will be held as a hybrid event. For catering purposes please register by June 1st here.
9.00-9.20 Coffee & tea
- Prof. Niall Winters, University of Oxford: A social justice approach to learning using technology
- Prof. Phil Winne, Simon Fraser University: Advancing GenZ Learning Science with nStudy, Big Data and AI
10.00-10.20 Questions and discussion
10.20-10.30 Break (coffee & tea)
- Prof. Denise Agosto, Drexel University: GenZ Online: An Information Practice Perspective
- Prof. Jouke van Dijk, University of Groningen: Human Capital, Regional Development and Inequality: does Cross-border Commuting between Neighbouring EU-countries Reduce Inequality?
- Prof. Michael Hall, University of Canterbury: Gen Z, mobility, and digital futures: Moving from business and human-centric to planetary-centric futures (live talk from NZ)
11.30-12.00 Questions, discussion and wrap-up
12.00-13.00 Lunch for the seminar participants