UniOulu Science Day Satellite Event: Global Networks, from 11am to 13pm
Stage, Tellus Linnanmaa
its benefits as well as the seven Global Pilot Networks operating at the University of Oulu. The goal of the Global Pilot Networks is to strengthen collaboration between Finnish Higher Education Institutions and partners in Africa, China, India, and the United States of America.
Have you not heard about Global Pilots before? Are you interested in the pilots’ activities or their target countries and you would like to hear more about working with international partners? At the Global Pilot network Satellite event, you get to hear short speeches or case studies from the global pilot coordinators about their respective pilots, ask questions at the pilots’ pop-up stands and learn more about the possibilities of international collaboration. The Global Pilots present at the event are:
· FARIA – Finnish-American Research & Innovation Accelerator
· FICORE – Indian Finnish Consortia for Research and Education
· FAPI – Finland-Africa Platform for Innovation
· FCFH – Finland-China Network in Food and Health Sciences
· SAFINET – Finnish and Southern African Higher Education Institutions Network for Health and Well-being
· GiNTL – Global Innovation Network in Teaching and Learning
· EDUCase Platform
Welcome! The event is open for all.
The event is part of the UniOulu Science Day.