The University's instructions, news and events for students are concentrated on the student's website on the oulu.fi service. News and events can also be read in the Tuudo mobile app. In addition, students receive a newsletter once a month, including the most important news of the month. We recommend that you regularly follow the University's email.
Follow these communication channels
News and events common to all students:
- oulu.fi/en/for-students – The student website contains the students' news, events and instructions
- Tuudo mobile application – You can also follow the student's news and events, published on the oulu.fi page, on Tuudo
- University email – The university sends a newsletter to all degree and exchange students once a month (not published in June and July)
- @unioulu account on Instagram
News and events of degree programmes and faculties:
- oulu.fi/en/for-students – you can follow the news of your own degree programme from the drop-down menu
- Tuudo mobile application – you can order the news of your own degree programme to be followed in Tuudo
- University email – faculties and degree programmes send information to students via email lists. Some faculties also have their own newsletters for students.
- If other channels (e.g. WhatsApp, Facebook) are used in the degree programme, they are agreed upon separately.
Read more about M365/O365 email service
You can find information about OYY's activities and events on OYY's website, where you can also order OYY's newsletter.