All the student email traffic will be directed to student.oulu.fi-addresses starting from 14th March 2022.
The students’ service addresses are defined in the Peppi study information system (prev.Oodi). The service addresses will be student.oulu.fi-addresses from 14th March 2022. If needed, the redirection of the emails to other email-addresses, can be done in O365 service. The recommendation of the Oulu university is, that student-oulu.fi-addresses should be used in all study related matters.
If you have not yet started using university’s O365 -service activate it here. If you wish to redirect your mail to other email-addresses, follow the instructions:
1. Sign in your email account here: https://o365.oulu.fi
2. Select the Settings gear icon in the Outlook on the web toolbar.
3. Select View all Outlook settings.
4. In the Settings dialog box, select Mail > Forwarding.
5. Select the Enable forwarding check box.
6. Enter the email address that will receive the forwarded email messages.
7. You can save the copy of the forwarded mails by selecting Keep a copy of forwarded messages check box.
8. Choose Start and Save in the end.