Application time for minors are open 6.2. - 1.3.2024
- Faculty info concerning minor subjects taught in Finnish will be held on Friday February 2nd 13.00-16 at ZOOM. Topics: Minors offered by other faculties, Faculty of Education and Psychology 's call for applications for minor subjects, Spring 2024, Minors offered by the faculty, Application process and selection criteria.
- Another info on Friday February 9th 14.00-15.30 at ZOOM will only present minors offered by the Faculty of Education and Psychology.
- Info material (in Finnish) will be available at https://www.oulu.fi/opiskelijalle/sivuaineopinnot the week following the info.
- Applications for minors are open 6.2. 8am -1.3.2024 3pm for students at the Faculty of Education and Psychology. All applications must be submitted through a Webropol form.
- The teacher responsible of the minor subject will market the subject and are responsible of informing about the contents. Moodle: työtila KPTK sivuaineinfo, kurssiavain 2024. This means that the contents of the minor subjects will not be gone through in the Faculty info. You can find the description of the minor subjects for the study year 23-24 through the following links https://opas.peppi.oulu.fi/en/minor-subjects-and-other-modules/18714 and https://opas.peppi.oulu.fi/fi/sivuainetarjonta-ja-muut-opintokokonaisuudet/18714,
Please note that we do not provide info concerning minors before the info. Please take part in the info and familiarise yourself with the material provided at the info. If you have further questions after this, please utilise the education designers' office hours or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor studies info in English will be held on the 8th of February 14.15 onwards via Zoom.
More information on the English info will be sent later via email to all ITE students. NOTE! ITE students who can speak Finnish, make sure to participate in the Finnish speaking minor studies info.