Changes in FEP student mailing lists
The names of the student mailing lists of the Faculty of Education and Psychology have been changed to correspond to the name of the faculty changed from the beginning of the year. For this reason, all lists will be KPTK-initiated in the future.
Information about changes in student mailing lists:
- The lists include the @student.oulu.fi addresses of students who have registered as attending or absent in Peppi.
- There can be no other address on the mailing list other than @student.oulu.fi, so please follow actively your studen email.
- Once the new lists are enabled, old lists will be deleted.
- 19.9. has been sent a test message to the new students mailing list. If you did not receive the message, please contact study.education (at) oulu.fi.
- The faculty and degree programme-level mailing lists are structured from year-specific lists. If you receive mail from a wrong mailing list or do not receive mail that the rest of your group receives, please contact us.
- The university has outlined what kind of messages can be mailed to students through official student mailing lists. In the future, official lists will focus more only on matters related to studies. For example, job advertisements will not be forwarded via KPTK mailing lists in the future, but the university will introduce its own app for this purpose in the autumn. This will be communicated separately.
Last updated: 20.9.2023