Distance learning continues until 13 March 2022
University of Oulu has decided that teaching will take place remotely during the third period, until 13 March 2022. During that time, contact teaching is possible if it is considered necessary. The University of Oulu moved to distance learning in the end of the year 2021, in accordance with the guidelines from the Government of Finland.
The teaching method is decided by the teacher in charge of the course so follow the communication of your teacher on Moodle, Peppi and email. If the situation of corona pandemic changes during the third teaching period, the changes in teaching will be informed as soon as possible.
Students can study on campuses independently by following safety guidelines:
- It is not allowed to enter the campuses if you are ill. If you get symptoms, stay at home and see the instructions of the City of Oulu or your home municipality.
- Avoid near contacts.
- Maintain good hand hygiene.
- Use face mask in shared spaces.
- Download the Koronavilkku app.
- If you have been quarantined by authorities, it is extremely important to follow the instructions.
- University recommends vaccination against coronavirus for the university community. Information about coronavirus vaccinations in Oulu.
University will constantly update the coronavirus instructions on the coronavirus page. We also recommend following communication on For students page and Tuudo.
University offers many kind of guidance to support your studies.
Last updated: 10.1.2022