EU-PolarNet 2 Newsletter
The March edition of the quaterly EU-PolarNet 2 newsletter is now available.
News from EU-PolarNet 2
- The second EU-PolarNet 2 Service Call is open!
- ‘Catalogue of national Polar programmes and other large-scale programmes’ and ‘Directory of Polar research funding programmes in Europe’
EU Polar Cluster News
Partner highlights on polar research
- Research programme into Antarctic tourism
- Memorandum of Understanding signed between Spain and Turkey
- The Sixth Turkish Antarctic Expedition (TAE-VI)
- The 5th Polar Science Workshop & The 2nd Polar Science Festival
- New RV Belgica enhances Belgian marine polar research
- Webinar: The new EU Arctic Policy and Research and Innovation
- The Southern Ocean on Europe’s shores - climate impacts, sea level rise, and the marine environment
- Greenland Integrated Observing System (GIOS)
- World's largest fish breeding area discovered in Antarctica
- Reactivation of the Polish A.B. Dobrowolski Polar Station in the Bunger Hills Oasis, East Antarctica.
Highlights of Polar programmes:
- A glimpse on the Alfred Wegener Institute, Germany
- A glimpse on Bulgarian Antarctic Institute
- A glimpse on the Faroe Marine Research Institute
- A glimpse on the Netherlands Polar Programme
- A glimpse on the Swedish Polar Research Secretariat
Read the EU-Polarnet 2 March 2022 Newsletter on the EU-Polarnet website.
Last updated: 31.3.2022