Opening hours of Campus ICT Service Point starting from Dec 2
Due to the regional remote work recommendation, the opening hours of the service point change from 2 December 2021.
Opening hours of Campus ICT Service Point are valid for now:
- Open at 11 - 13 on weekdays (you can also agree a personal time)
- Visit the service point only when healthy, wear a mask and take care of hand hygiene!
- Location: in the northern part of Linnanmaa campus, in the premises of Oamk, on the 1st floor, room 7D103.
- Use Oulu Campus Navigator: feed "7D103" or "Campus ICT" and it guides you there!
- You can see the Linnanmaa map too.
You can send e-mail or call Campus ICT support service:
- The ICT service requests are answered as a rule on weekdays at 8 - 15:45.
- The service requests can be answered when the service point is exceptionally closed.
When your matter is connected to print services, please contact Canon's service engineer.
- For the UO students: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0294 483 080
- For the Oamk staff and students: email@example.com, tel. 0294 483 124
- For the UO staff: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0294 483 124
(The call is free from the extensions of UO and Oamk, otherwise normal charge according to the caller's subscription.)
Last updated: 1.12.2021