The second round is open for minor subject applications from August 10 to August 20, 2021
You can apply by sending a message to study.education(at)oulu.fi
Title: sivuainehaku elokuu 2021
Please state your name, student number, degree programme, starting year and previous minor studies in the message.
List 1-3 minors in order of preference.
Places will be filled primarily in registration order for those who do not have a minor yet and who need one in their degree. If there are still available places in minor subjects after this, it is also possible to get an extra minor. In future minor studies application rounds, all minor studies are counted in.
The places available in the second round are as follows:
- Digital Technologies in Teaching and Learning 25 cr (in Finnish/English)
- Drama Education 25 cr (in Finnish)
- Special Education, Basic Studies, 25 cr (OPEN UNI) (in Finnish, 1 place)
- Preschool and Primary Education 25 cr (in Finnish)
- Art Education 25 cr (in Finnish)
- Physical Education 25 cr (in Finnish, maybe 2 places)
- Music 25 cr (in Finnish, maybe 1 place)
- Pedagogical Studies for Teachers 60 cr (in Finnish, only for KAKO students)
- Psychology, Basic Studies 25 cr (in Finnish)
- Psychology, Intermediate Studies 35 cr (in Finnish)
- STEAM, Basic Studies 25 cr (in Finnish)
- Health Education, Basic Studies 25 cr (OPEN UNI) (in Finnish)
- Health Education, Intermediate Studies 35 cr (OPEN UNI) (in Finnish)
- Professional Studies in Early Childhood Education 75 cr (in Finnish, only for LUKO and MUKA students)
You can also do 1 or 2 Health Education courses (in Finnish) for optional studies if there is place for you. Please tell us which course you would like to study so we can send you the right link for registration.
Those who receive a study place for a minor at the Open University, will receive a registration link to their email. Please note that in this case the student must register themselves, as the faculty is unable to do that on their behalf. Those who receive a place in other minors, will be added to their minors by officers.
If you have questions about applying or the results, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org