Service break in VDI system on May 25
There will be update in the university's VDI-system on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 beginning at 13 o'clock. The service break will last about two hours, at that time the VDI-terminals and Horizon Client program cannot be used.
The VDI terminals in the following premises are not available during the maintenance break:
- Tellus studying area
- Pegasus studying area (1st, 2nd and 3rd floor)
- Pegasus Computer Classrooms PK247, PK253, PK254, PK255, PK266, PK267, PK268 and PK269
- Computer Classrooms TH107, TA102, PR145, MA336 ja MA337
- Kontinkangas library studying area
Horizon Client program is not available during the maintenance break.
- ICT Services: www.oulu.fi/ict
Last updated: 20.5.2021