Support for distance learning!
Distance learning can be challenging, if you need support with your studies, don't hesitate to contact people who can help you.
We offer a wide range of support for studies:
- Tips for studying at home.
- Your personal tutor teacher is your adviser who supports you in matters related to your studies and planning them.
- Academic Affairs Service Teams answer all kinds of questions related to studying and education in their field of education. If you need personal discussion, please contact Educational Designer.
- Study psychologists offer guidance on matters pertaining to study skills, time use, coping and stress or performance anxiety, for example.
- Study and career counsellors offer support in matters involving your future path or working life issues.
- You can get help for your health issues and illnesses from FSHS. Also check out the various preventive materials of FSHS and the Self online service.
- Student Union of the University of Oulu OYY offers a wide range of services and advising for problems in studies and everyday life.
Webinars and workshops:
- Together remotely -event, Tue 26.11.2020 at 11-12 in English. Ask questions related to remote studying. Follow the student page and student news for further information
- Time management and planning of studies -workshop, 24.11.2020 at 14:15-15:45, location: KK238 in Linnanmaa campus.
- Time management and motivation -webinar. Watch the webinar
Last updated: 29.3.2021