The university prepares for audit - Welcome to the open discussion sessions on 15-16 November
The international audit visit of the University of Oulu is December 13-14, 2023. During the visit, the audit team interviews the university's board, management, staff, students and stakeholders. In addition to interviews, the audit team organizes workshops for students and teaching staff.
Invitations to interviews and workshops have now been sent to the people participating in the audit. Many thanks already at this stage to everyone who has promised to participate in the audit!
Before the audit, we organize information and discussion events focused on our university's quality work, which are primarily aimed at those participating in FINEEC's interviews and workshops. You can participate in them if you wish. These events are open to all members of the university community. You are therefore welcome to hear more about the upcoming audit and our university's quality work, even if you do not participate in the audit conducted by FINEEC.
For the serving, we ask participants to register for open discussion sessions using this Webropol form.
Open discussion sessions about audit
- In Linnanmaa: Wednesday 15 November 2023 in Finnish from 10 to 11.30 a.m. and in English from 1 to 2.30 p.m., Tellus Backstage
- In Kontinkangas: Thursday 16 November 2023 in Finnish from 10 to 11:30 and in English from 1 to 2:30 p.m., Tellus Carpi.
Programme of the event:
- Audit schedule and practical issues
- Getting to know of the Howspace platform
- Survival guide for audit interviews
- Example questions for interviews
- What happens in the audit workshops?
- Questions and discussion
If you have any questions, please contact to:
Quality specialist and project manager of the audit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through feedback systems, students can contribute to the development of education and academic affair services