Welcome to join the different events at the Wellbeing Week 21.-25.11.!
At the campuses market events, you can get your own wellbeing week overall badge. On Tuesday at Kontinkangas, you can pick up the badge at OYY’s stand, and on Wednesday OYY and OSAKO will hand out badges at their own stands.
Wellbeing week is an annual event focusing on the well-being of students and staff organized by OYY, the University of Oulu, Oulu University of Applied Sciences, OSAKO, FSHS, Unimove and other partners.
Check out the programme below:
- 10am-11am Care dogs at the Kontinkangas campus near the main door!
- At 10:30am-13pm Market event in Kontinkangas Kieppi lobby. There are almost 30 stands where you can learn more about wellbeing and wellbeing services in Oulu.
- OYY offers waffles at the stand and the first 100 visitors will get a special wellbeing week coverall badge!
- 10am-15pm Market event at Linnanmaa! At the market event, you can learn more about wellbeing and wellbeing services in Oulu.
- The stands start from the Orange racks and continues towards the main door of OAMK (near Pegasus).
- OYY and OSAKO both offer the first 200 people a wellbeing week badge. You can enjoy waffles at OYY’s stand, and OSAKO offers sausages at Matin Makkarakoju in the courtyard in front of the Science Library Pegasus.
- UniMove offers a taste of guided exercise on Wednesday. The duration of the sample lessons are 20 minutes and you can attend the lesson in normal study clothes, you do not need separate exercise equipment.
- From 16:30pm to 19:30pm Wellness cafe on the Tellus Stage. You can meet new people, drink a cup of coffee or tea and eat a small snack. At the same time, you can try the activities organized by the wellbeing tutors and play board games.
- From 20:00pm to 24:00am alcohol-free party organized by OYY and OSAKO at 45 Special!
- At 16:15pm-18:00pm Interfaith Dialogue Group in Linnanmaa Tellus Frost Club. Here people from different religions and non-religious people discuss religious topics in order to better understand each other. Chilling topic this time: Why do we need religion?
During the week, there are also plenty of different wellbeing tutoring sessions, check out more about wellbeing tutoring here!