Sandra Reimann studied German Philology, Politics, Sociology and Journalism in Regensburg and Eichstätt. Since 2019 she is Professor of German Philology at the University of Oulu. Since 2001 she has worked at the Chair of German Linguistics at the University of Regensburg; In between she replaced professorships in Paderborn, Bonn and Regensburg and was a visiting professor at the Karl Franzens University in Graz. Dissertation in the field of advertising communication (implementation of advertising strategies in multi-media campaigns), habilitation on the subject self-help on the Internet (lay-lay communication, technical language of medicine / Psychology, emotional linguistics).
Since 1992 she is a radio journalist. Sandra Reimann is the spokesperson (leader) of the Regensburger Verbund für Werbeforschung (RVW) and has the scientific supervision of the Regensburger Archiv für Werbeforschung (Archive for Advertising Research, RAW). She has numerous research contacts to Universities in Europe.
- Media communication
- Business communication (including advertising and corporate communication)
- Brand communication / naming pragmatics
- Expert-lay communication (lay-lay communication) and knowledge transfer
- Health communication / "eHealth"
- Technical languages (medicine, psychology)
- Emotional linguistics
- Analysis of digital corpora (synchronic and diachronic)
- Textual grammar (types of texts, text analyses, text evaluation, text production)
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural issues
German Language and Culture
FI-90014 University of Oulu