Learn how to master sketch options of in Fusion 360 and how to utilize parametric design in Fusion 360 when designing 3D objects. Parametric design makes easier to modify dimensions of a 3D model, for instance to adapt to different material thickness or different screw size. 3D objects build in Fusion can be later 3D printed, laser cut or milled in CNC precision milling machine or CNC router.
- Instructor: Gleb Buligyin (Fab Lab Oulu)
- Date and time: 25/02/21 16:00 EET (15:00 CET)
- Duration: 2 h
- Contents: sketching in Fusion 360, parametric design, constraints, advanced use of basic operations.
- Software to be used: Autodesk Fusion 360
- Requirements: software installed in students machines. Students can download the education version of the application. No previous knowledge required.
Event is free and will be broadcasted through Zoom: https://oulu.zoom.us/j/4968860406
We appreciate if you register before the event in the following address: https://webropol.com/s/oulu-fusion-workshop
Last updated: 25.2.2021