Jonna Malmberg is a PhD at University of Oulu, in Learning and Educational Technology Research Unit. Jonna´s research is focused on strategic and self-regulated learning in solo and collaborative learning situations. Also, Jonna explores how to support strategic and self-regulated learning with the use of adaptive technologies. Recently, she has been exploring ho physiological data, such as electrodermal activity is coonnected to self-regulated learning in individual and collaborative learning settings.
- Temporal and sequential processes of regulated learning
- Metacognition in regulated learning
- Physiological signals in learning processes
- Supporting regulated learning with advanced technologies
- Learning and Educational Technology Research Unit (LET) (http://www.oulu.fi/let)
- See The LET Blog: https://oululet.wordpress.com