- Electronic materials, electroceramics
- Piezoelectric materials
- Energy harvesting
- Low temperature fabrication
- Siponkoski, Tuomo; Nelo, Mikko; Palosaari, Jaakko; Peräntie, Jani; Sobocinski, Maciej; Juuti, Jari; Jantunen, Heli (2015) Electromechanical properties of PZT/P(VDF-TrFE) composite ink printed on a flexible organic substrate. - Composites Part B: Engineering 80, 217-222 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Siponkoski, T.; Nelo, M.; Peräntie, J.; Juuti, J.; Jantunen, H. (2015) BaTiO3-P(VDF-TrFE) composite ink properties for printed decoupling capacitors. - Composites Part B: Engineering 70, 201-205 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Rajala, Satu; Siponkoski, Tuomo; Sarlin, Essi; Mettanen, Marja; Vuoriluoto, Maija; Pammo, Arno; Juuti, Jari; Rojas, Orlando J.; Franssila, Sami; Tuukkanen, Sampo (2016) Cellulose Nanofibril Film as a Piezoelectric Sensor Material. - ACS applied materials & interfaces 8 (24; SI), 15607-15614 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Bai, Yang; Siponkoski, Tuomo; Peräntie, Jani; Jantunen, Heli; Juuti, Jari (2017) Ferroelectric, pyroelectric, and piezoelectric properties of a photovoltaic perovskite oxide. - Applied physics letters 110 (6), 1-5, 063903 . [Original] [Self-archived]
Processing and characterizing of BaTiO3 (2014)
In this study different processing steps of ceramic fabrication and the basic theory on piezoelectric ceramics and barium titanate were presented along with the possible methods to replace the conventional sintering. Barium titanate samples were fabricated using the conventional sintering method and their electromechanical properties measured.
Measurement software for characterizing piezoelectric materials using biased impedance spectroscopy (2016)
In this thesis basics of piezoelectricity and piezoelectric ceramics were introduced. The main focus was on a designing and implementing a measuring software in LabVIEW environment, which can be used to automatically measure resonance frequencies and calculate coupling factors from a bulk piezoceramics.