I am Pursuing My Doctoral in the Field of Materials Engineering at the Department of Materials Engineering and Production Technology, University of Oulu, Finland. In fact, I'm working on the Marie-Sklodowska Curie project, WP3, which is an European Industrial Doctoral program. My research is focused on developing a new gradient wear material for slurry transportaion pipeline application.
- Material Charactrization
- Thermodynamic Simulation
- Induction Hardening
- Slurry Erosion
- Phase Transformation
- Javaheri, Vahid; Nyyssönen, Tuomo; Grande, Bjørnar; Porter, David (2018) Computational Design of a Novel Medium-Carbon, Low-Alloy Steel Microalloyed with Niobium. - Journal of materials engineering and performance 27 (6), 2978-2992 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Javaheri, Vahid; Nyo, Tun Tun; Porter, David (2018) On the Role of Nb on the Texture and Microstructure of a Novel As-Rolled Medium Carbon Wear Resistant Slurry Pipeline Steel. (Artikkeli tieteellisessä konferenssijulkaisussa). - 9th International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing (TMS 2018). Hwang, J.-Y.; Jiang, T.; Kennedy, M.W et al.. The minerals, metals & materials series. Cham. 365-379. [Original] [Self-archived]
- Javaheri, Vahid; Porter, David; Kuokkala, Veli-Tapani (2018) Slurry erosion of steel – Review of tests, mechanisms and materials. - Wear 408-409, 248-273 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Kaijalainen, A.; Javaheri, V.; Lindell, D.; Porter, D.A. (2018) Development of crystallographic texture under plane and shear strain in ultrahigh-strength strip steels. (Artikkeli tieteellisessä konferenssijulkaisussa). - 18th International Conference on Textures of Materials (ICOTOM-18) 6–10 November 2017, St George, Utah, USA. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 375, IOP Publishing, 012026. [Original] [Self-archived]
- Javaheri, Vahid; Khodaie, Nasseh; Kaijalainen, Antti; Porter, David (2018) Effect of niobium and phase transformation temperature on the microstructure and texture of a novel 0.40% C thermomechanically processed steel. - Materials characterization 142, 295-308 . [Original] [Self-archived]
- Sehri, Masoud; Ghayour, Hamid; Amini, Kamran; Naseri, Masaab; Rastegari, Habib; Javaeri, Vahid (2018) Effects of cryogenic treatment on microstructure and wear resistance of Fe-0.35C-6.3Cr martensitic steel. - Acta metallurgica slovaca 24 (2), 134-146 . [Original]
- Mohammadnejad, Mahyar; Javaheri, Vahid; Shamanian, Morteza; Rizaneh, Shahram; Szpunar, Jerzy A (2018) Insight to the Microstructure Characterization of a HP Austenitic Heat Resistant Steel after Long-term Service Exposure. - Acta metallurgica slovaca 24 (4), 296-305 . [Original]
Weierstrass Institute, Berlin, Germany– 1.5.2016 to 31.7.2016
Mainly focused on the simulation of multi-field problems especially on an electromagnetic-thermal system.
EFD Induction Group, Skien, Norway– 1.10.2016 to 31.12.2018
Mainly worked on the metallurgical aspects of the tube and tube induction hardening for about 15 months.
SSAB, Raahe, Finland– 1.8.2018 to 31.10.2018
Mainly focused on the Hot Deformation and Pipe Manufacturing Process.