Different learning methods serve different purposes – learn to know yourself as a learner
Learn to know yourself as a learner
There are different studying techniques and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for the other. Self knowledge is important, when searching for the best methods for oneself. When studying different types of materials, it's often best to use different strategies.
- Get to know and find out about different study techniques and strategies.
- Think of the methods you already use, what works for you and why?
- Is there something that could use some updating or new skills?
- Padlet: find tips for more effective and inspirational studying
- UNC Learning Center: here you can find many new ideas and tips for studying
- The Learning Scientists: information about learning and study techniques from cognitive psychology scientists