Build your future career with JobTeaser!
In the JobTeaser career portal, you will discover the career opportunities in your field as well as the University of Oulu Career Centre services. JobTeaser offers you hundreds of open jobs and internships targeted to the University of Oulu students in Finland, as well as thousands of international career opportunities in Europe.
In JobTeaser, you can create your own professional profile, activate a job alert, and find information about the events and workshops that support your career. The portal also features the inspiring tips to strengthen your employability skills.
The online booking for 1:1 career guidance appointment is now available via JobTeaser’s Appointment tab. You can book an appointment, when you would like to build or reflect your future career together with a career coach. Currently, you can book an appointment until 31st Jan 2024, but we will open more appointments in early 2024.
Please note that JobTeaser replaces the Valojobs service ending on 31 Dec 2023.
When and where can I sign up?
Starting from Thursday 7 Dec 2023, JobTeaser is available for all the students and doctoral researchers at the University of Oulu. You can sign up for the JobTeaser with your University of Oulu Haka credentials at oulu.jobteaser.com.
How do I start using JobTeaser?
- Go to oulu.jobteaser.com or download the JobTeaser mobile app.
- You can choose the language of the login page from the language menu found froma the bottom of the page.
- Log in with your Haka credentials and create a username with your oulu.fi email address
- On the registration, JobTeaser asks you to indicate your
- degree’s progress level
- expected year of graduation and
- “Course”, which actually means your field of study = your faculty. Based on the “course” you have chosen, JobTeaser will automatically offer you jobs matching your field of study. You can select more than one course if you study at multiple degrees.
- Set your criteria for job search. Your criteria are automatically enabled in the "Jobs" tab, but you can expand your search criteria from the menu or delete them by clicking the trash can icon. Please note that the choice of the Course (=your faculty) in your profile also affects which notifications you see.
Almost done! You can now browse JobTeaser's jobs and events and book an appointment with a career counsellor.
- Complete your JobTeaser profile
- If you want, activate the job alert and event notifications.
- Create your JobTeaser profile featuring:
- A concise description of yourself
- Your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Your education and work experience
- Your language skills (the choice of language skills in your profile affects the jobs offered to you by JobTeaser)
In the JobTeaser Help Centre for students, you will find information on how to use JobTeaser and answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions about JobTeaser, you are welcome to pop in at the Career Centre and we will gladly help you 😊