Important information about doctoral researcher's email account in Peppi
All the student email traffic in Peppi system has been directed to student.oulu.fi-addresses. This change concerns doctoral researchers, who do not have the university email, student.oulu.fi, as contact information. Note! If you have a work contract, you may use oulu.fi address as the university email in your contact information in Peppi (does not concern the oulu.fi address granted by UniOGS).
If you don’t use student.oulu.fi address, please redirect emails to other account you use. If you haven’t yet activated university O365 service, please activate it now. You can check the status of your account by going through Suomi.fi authentication to the university’s Accountinfo service. If you cannot login to the service, please contact email@example.com
If you wish to redirect your mail to other email-addresses, follow the instructions:
- Sign in your email account here: https://o365.oulu.fi
- Select the Settings gear icon in the Outlook on the web toolbar.
- Select View all Outlook settings.
- In the Settings dialog box, select Mail > Forwarding.
- Select the Enable forwarding check box.
- Enter the email address that will receive the forwarded email messages.
- You can save the copy of the forwarded mails by selecting Keep a copy of forwarded messages check box.
- Choose Start and Save in the end.