Mentoring Programme 2021 - apply now!
In the mentoring programme, the students are matched with a mentor who will support the student about six months in career planning and possible concerns regarding the working life.
Mentoring requires commitment and taking initiative especially from the student. It’s a voluntary programme and the student doesn’t earn any credits.
All applicants will be invited to a discussion session in October and there will be a training session for all students who are selected to participate. Students from all faculties are very welcome to apply.
Application link for mentee.
When can you apply for mentoring?
- You are a Master's student close to graduation
- You have a little or no work experience
- You have given a thought to life after graduation
- You need advice on how to continue into working life
- You have challenges in knowing his /her own skills and sharing them with others
- You want to network and discuss work-related topics with other like-minded people
- You are able openly and confidentially have discussions with the mentor about worrying working life topics
- You are interested in reflection and self-development
Read more about mentoring.
Last updated: 26.3.2021
For further questions you can also contact:
Henna Rannanpää, Alumni Relations
Angela Suorsa, Career Services
Salla Herrala, Career Services