Summer Studies 2023
There are three summer courses in Information Processing Science that anyone can attend in the summer of 2023.
Registration for these will be through Peppi or the Open University (links above).
Summer-time self-study opportunity
Students majoring in Information Processing Science can complete selected courses in the summer of 2023. There is no actual teaching or support during the summer, but completion is by exam, returning an assignment, or similar. The teaching, learning and assessment methods of the courses may deviate from normal implementation, as long as the learning outcomes are met.
The summer-time self-study opportunity will be arranged in the following courses. You must register for the courses by 31 May 2023 by contacting the responsible teacher by e-mail (firstname.lastname(at)oulu.fi).
· Tietojärjestelmien mallintaminen, suunnittelu ja kehitys (Mikko Rajanen)
· Ohjelmointi 4 (Jouni Lappalainen)
· Research Methods (Arto Lanamäki)
· User Experience (UX) Design and Management (Netta Iivari)
· Advanced Research Methods (Netta Iivari)
· Work Experience in ICT responsibilities (Tonja Molin-Juustila)
· Työharjoittelu ICT tehtävissä (Tonja Molin-Juustila)
· Koulutusharjoittelu (Tonja Molin-Juustila)
Other summer studies
In the summer, there is also a good opportunity to study minor subjects that can be included in the degree in elective studies. Find more information from here.
Please note that you can also take studies from other universities and universities of applied sciences and approve them through the recognition of learning procedure.