European Structural and Investment Funds - ESF
177 448 EUR
University of Oulu
- ProfessorMaria Kääriäinen
The DIGI-HYVE project is a joint educational project of the University of Oulu and Oulu University of Applied Sciences. The aim is to
- develop, pilot and implement multidisciplinary and working life-based online education for professionals working among young people as well as students in the field.
- create a network for professionals and students educated in promoting digital well-being of young people to increase multi-professional cooperation.
- provide for professionals and students concrete solutions (eg. education, digital network, service map) to tackle the new competence requirements caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, digitalization and continuing learning needed in working life.
- indirectly increase the well-being of young people, their participation in society and the improvement of their position in the labor market.
1. Development and piloting of online education that increases digital well-being skills
In the first phase of the project the goal is to develop and pilot multidisciplinary and work-based online education that increases digital well-being skills based on the needs of the project's target group through co-development.
2. Multidisciplinary and working life-based online education to increase digital well-being skills
The second phase of the project is to implement the multidisciplinary and working life-based online education that increases digital well-being skills for the project's target group and includes e.g. research-based learning materials, functional exercises, animated digital media and podcasts, and a digital service map. In addition, a digital network for professionals and students will be set up to increase multi-sectoral cooperation.
3. Project management, communication and evaluation of results
The last phase of the project is to lead the project, communicate and evaluate the results, promote the further utilization and dissemination of online education in order to develop digital well-being skills of professionals, survive the COVID-19 pandemic and promote the well-being among young people.
The project will develop online education to increase digital well-being skills with competence label, a digital service map and a network of digital well-being experts. These are concrete outputs that can be used in the future for improving the continuous learning needed in working life and multi-sectoral cooperation and promoting the well-being among young people.
Follow us in the social media: