Digital care pathways for Stroke prevention and diagnostics
The Stroke Data consortium aims to develop solutions for early detection, prevention, and rehabilitation of stroke (e.g. AI-based decision support systems, video and speech analysis methods). In addition, the project is developing new sensors for patient measurements (e.g., near-infrared spectroscopy and low-frequency EEG measurement). The project will also develop an ecosystem business model to accelerate the access of the developed solutions to national and international markets.
- Patient-facing solution to support stroke patient from hospital to rehabilitation and back home
- Professional-facing solution to support expert team decision making in from emergency care to hospital, rehabilitation and back home
- Feasibility tests for the co-created solutions
- Prediction model to show the solution impact
- Business model alternatives that help companies and hospitals to take the Stroke-Data solutions to the selected Nordic, Asian, US and Australian markets
More information: https://www.strokedataproject.com/