National Health and Wellbeing Data Innovation Ecosystem
500 000 EUR
University of Oulu
HYTKI builds service models that enable peer learning to support companies, research institutes, and municipal and city actors in the execution of secondary use of data and usage of health and wellbeing data in their business, research, and service production.
HYTKI focuses on:
- Identifying and making visible the special expertise of the participating regions
- Data on new product and service innovations, business, and new value as part of proactive healthcare and well-being also in urban development
- Operating models and capabilities of data utilization and analytical skills
HYTKI benefits all stakeholders through:
- Capacity building of secondary use of health and wellbeing data in research and innovation
- Novel data management models & data practices, competencies in data analytics & AI
- Development of co-creation platform
- Development of support services for the data-based innovation
Partners and funding
The project partners are the University of Oulu /Centre for Health and Technology (coordinator), BusinessOulu, Kajaani University of Applied Sciences, CEMIS, KuopioHealth co-op, Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences, and Turku Science Park.
The project is funded through The Council of Oulu Region (Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland’s support for thematic network collaboration), until the end of 2023. The project is also supported by the development money of the city of Oulu.