Client/patient counselling in clinical environment (Counselling)
Research group information
Research group leader
Research group description
The aim is to develop and evaluate the effects of various counselling interventions (including digital ones) on clients/patients, their relatives and social- and healthcare professionals, and to promote client/patient self-care and adherence to treatment.
Research topics include digital counselling – client/patient family/relatives orientation, interaction in digital counselling and digital counselling – risk factors for chronic disease.
- To develop digital counselling intervention and assessment of their impact
- Profiling of clients/patients with chronic disease to develop of effective counselling interventions
- Counselling experience of clients/patients with chronic disease, their relatives and social- and healthcare professionals
- Systematic reviews, especially meta-analysis
- Counselling competence of social- and healthcare professionals
- Research methods: interventions, psychometric testing of instrument, systematic reviews, qualitative research as content analysis