IT Administration Services for You
Whether you are a student, a teacher, a researcher, a staff member or a visitor, we are in your service! We produce the IT services of the University of Oulu and develop them for you in cooperation with the units of the university and other interest groups.
As a member of the university community, you may utilise the common computers and their internet connection. Also the wireless networks on campuses, the secure printing and our IT Helpdesk are at your disposal.
The Rules of IT Service Use bind and obligate all members of the university community, users of IT services and systems, and all units of the University.
- Eduuni: collaboration services | infopage
- FileSender: sending of large files | infopage
- G Suite: G Suite for Education | info and activation page
- Laturi: submission of electronic theses
- Moodle: learning environment
- Noppa: study portal
- Notio: intranet| how to access Notio
- O365: Office 365 Education | info and activation page | guides
- Optima: learning environment
- WebOodi: student information system
- Wiki: Confluence Wiki