ICT Services for You
Whether you are a student, a teacher, a researcher, a staff member or a visitor, we are in your service! We produce the IT services of the University of Oulu and develop them for you in cooperation with the units of the university and other interest groups.
As a member of the university community, you may utilise the common computers and their internet connection. Also the wireless networks on campuses, the secure printing and our helpdesks are at your disposal.
- e-Identification: identification for self-services | guides
- Eduuni: collaboration services | infopage
- FileSender: sending of large files | infopage
- G Suite: G Suite for Education | info and activation page
- Laturi: submission of electronic theses
- Moodle: learning environment
- O365: Office 365 Education | info and activation page | guides
- Optima: learning environment (the use will end on July 31st 2020)
- Recent breaks: service breaks of the servers or network
- WebOodi: student information system
- Webropol: surveys and reporting tool | infopage
- Wiki: Confluence Wiki (closed, in internal use until July 31st 2020)
- Wistec Online: ICT e-learning service | infopage