You can send e-mail or call us.
- The ICT service requests are answered as a rule on weekdays at 8 - 15:45.
- Because of the pandemic, visiting is possible only if you have agreed on it.
When your matter is connected to print services, please contact Canon's service engineer.
- For the UO students: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0294 483 080
- For the OUAS staff and students: email@example.com, tel. 0294 483 124
- For the UO staff: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0294 483 124
(The call is free from the extensions of UO and OUAS, otherwise normal charge according to the caller's subscription.)
Service Point is closed
The service point has been closed for the present because of the prevailing corona situation. If your ICT matter requires a personal meeting, agree on it beforehand by telephone or by e-mail.
- Location: in the northern part of Linnanmaa campus, in the premises of OUAS, on the 1st floor, room 7D103.
- Use Oulu Campus Navigator: feed "7D103" or "Campus ICT" and it guides you there!
- You can see the Linnanmaa map too.
When visiting the service point, please remember these:
- Social distance
- Wash your hands
- Use face mask
Follow the News section on the front page of ICT Services. On the page the topical matters are informed.
Last updated: 14.1.2021