O365 in your use
- Read the university's Terms of Cloud Service
- Become acquainted and follow the university's E-mail rules
If your user account has been created before 1st August 2019 and if the O365 service in not yet in your use, you have to activate the service yourself -> User actions
How to log in the O365 service?
- Log in with your O365 username in form firstname.lastname@example.org
- At workstations within Student domain (=workstations for student use, maintained by ICT Services) the browser identifies you and logs you automatically in the O365 service
- Log in with your O365 username in form email@example.com.
- At workstations within Univ domain (=workstations for staff, maintained by ICT Services) the browser identifies you and logs you automatically in the O365 service
Any questions, problems?
If you meet problems with logging into O365 service, check out that you type your username for the service in right form. Read more: O365 username.
O365 users have right to install Office 365 ProPlus software into their workstations and mobile devices too. Read more.
We have listed frequently asked questions (FAQ) on the O365 guidelines page. If you cannot find a solution there, and your problem is related to the activation process of O365 service, please contact Campus ICT service point.
In the problem situations which are related into use of the O365 service and to its functionality it is not possible for ICT Services to offer support. Backups for example of email, group work spaces or OneDrive are not available for the university. Please turn to the service provider's own support service: Microsoft Support.
Last updated: 27.1.2021