Priya started her career as a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Sustainable Cementitious Binders team of Fibre and Particle Engineering Research Unit, after her graduation from the Indian Institute of Technology - Madras in Building Technology and Construction Management by 2018.
Priya has her research degrees (PhD and MS) in the field of sustainable materials for construction industries. Her research mainly focuses on treatment methods to improve the properties of industrial side streams as a secondary raw materials.
- Characterization of building materials
- Reactivity of cementitious materials
- Cement and concrete properties
- Volarization of industrial by-products in construction
- Circular economy
- Life cycle assessment
- Post Doctoral Researcher, Fibre and Particle Engineering Research Unit
- Priyadharshini Perumal, Katri Piekkari, Harisankar Sreenivasan, Paivo Kinnunen, Mirja Illikainen (2019) One-part geopolymers from mining residues – Effect of thermal treatment on three different tailings. - Minerals engineering 144, 106026 . [Original]
- Perumal, Priyadharshini; Luukkonen, Tero; Kinnunen, Päivö; Illikainen, Mirja (2019) Ultra-High Performance Concrete with One-part Alkali- Activated Slag. (Artikkeli tieteellisessä konferenssijulkaisussa). - 39th Cement and Concrete Science Conference 2019. 9 th – 10th September 2019 University of Bath, Bath, UK. Ball, Richard J.; Dams, Barrie; Ferrandiz-Mas, Veronica; Ke, Xinyuan; Paine, Kevin; Tyrer, Mark; Walker, Peter. Ei sarjaa/No series, 024. [Original] [Self-archived]