New electronic services for students (OSAT)
The University of Oulu is launching a new electronic information system (OSAT - Student's e-Services) during the autumn semester 2017.
The Oulu School of Architecture has started using the information system on Novemeber 13, 2017. This means that we are handling student's applications through the system.
In the OSAT-system, a student can fill in the following forms and applications:
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL) -application
- Application for extended study period for completion of studies
- Study right reactivation
- Application for degree certificate
- Resignation form
- Application of certificate of student status
Students are advised to fill in these applications, when relevant to them, through the system. System login to OSAT. Further information is available from: osat(at)oulu.fi.
Personal study plan
- Personal Study Plan Template 2015 -17
- Personal study plan application form OSA 2014-
- Master's Degree Programme in Architecture 2017-19 Course structure diagram
Detailed instructions on the electronic theses (E-theses) are published by the University Library on the theses websites for students. Read also what is instructed on copyright issues related to master's and diploma theses. One can browse previously approved digital thesis works (diploma works) in the University of Oulu library electronic archives JULTIKA.
Thesis abstract / instructions
Assessment and Grading
Last updated: 2.6.2020