- Toolbox for generic lenses - Camera calibration toolbox for Matlab for calibrating different kinds of central cameras. The toolbox has been successfully used for both conventional and omnidirectional cameras such as fish-eye lens cameras and catadioptric cameras.
- Camera calibration toolbox for Matlab - The camera calibration toolbox for Matlab utilizes a bias correction procedure for circular control points and a nonrecursive method for reversing the distortion model.
- LBP implementation in multiple computing platforms - This is a software toolbox that collects the software implementations of the Local Binary Pattern Operator in several platforms such as OpenCL for CPU & GPU, C code optimized for ARM, etc.
- The DTSLAM API provides a framework and code for the approach introduced in "DT-SLAM: Deferred Triangulation for Robust SLAM" published in IEEE 3DV 2015.
- Implementation of Temporal Interpolation Model for Video Normalization (for Matlab)(TIM_Lipreading_CVPR2011.zip)
- Implementation of "A Compact Representation of Visual Speech Data Using Latent Variables" (for Matlab) (tpami2013_visual_speech_representation_code.zip)
- Implementation of "Combining LBP difference and feature correlation for texture description" (for Matlab) (TIP2014_LBPD_Matlab_v1.0.zip)
- Implementation of "Median Robust Extended Local Binary Pattern for Texture Classification" (for Matlab) (MRELBPcode.rar) (Note: One has to down load Outex_TC_00012 dataset and put it in the same folder with MRELBPcode, then run "MRELBP_Feature_Extraction" to obtain features.)
- C++ implementation of spatio-temporal LBP (STLBP_VC.zip)
- BSIF - The implementation for the BSIF local image descriptor.
- Fast LBP-TOP Matlab implementation based on tensor unfolding theory for fastening the computational time of the original LBP-TOP method.
- The Oulu Multi-pose Eye Gaze (OMEG) Dataset - The dataset includes 200 image sequences from 50 subjects for eye gaze analysis
- OUTEX - a framework for empirical evaluation of texture classification and segmentation algorithms
- OuluVS database - video and audio data for visual speech recognition
- OuluVS2 database - a multi-view audiovisual database. It contains video recordings from 52 subjects speaking three types of utterances: continuous digit strings, short phrases and TIMIT sentences. Speakers were filmed from 5 different views simultaneously, resulting in more than 20k video recordings
- Oulu-CASIA NIR&VIS facial expression database - facial expression data captured with two imaging systems, NIR (Near Infrared) and VIS (Visible light)
- SPOS database - spontaneous and posed facial expressions database
- SMIC database - spontaneous micro-expressions database
- Oulu task-driven saliency dataset – saliency data package based on the task-driven eye tracking dataset with saliency maps, ground truth maps, and corresponding tasks
For more codes (including implementations for LBP and it's variants) and databases, please see the archive page.
Last updated: 1.7.2019