The Center for Machine Vision and Signal Analysis contributes to the following degree programmes:
- BSc (Tech) Computer Science and Engineering (Information Processing Engineering orientation) 180 ECTS.
- MSc (Tech) Computer Science and Engineering (Information Processing Engineering Orientation) 120 ECTS.
- International MSc (Tech) Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Vision and Signal Processing orientation) 120 ECTS.
- International MSc (Tech) Biomedical Engineering: Signal and Image Processing 120 ECTS.
Read more about Computer Science studies in University of Oulu.
The courses provided by The Center for Machine Vision and Signal Analysis are listed below.
- 521259S Digital Video Processing
- 521273S Biosignal Processing I
- 521279S Signal Processing Systems
- 521281S Application Specific Signal Processors
- 521282S Biosignal Prosessing II
- 521284S Biomedical Engineering Project
- 521285S Affective Computing
- 521288S Multiprocessor Programming
- 521289S Machine Learning
- 521337A Digital filters
- 521466S Machine Vision
- 521467S Digital Image Processing
- 521484A Statistical Signal Processing
- 521493S Computer graphics
- 521495A Artificial intelligence
Thesis topics and supervision
Bachelor's thesis topics
Currently available topics are listed here
Master's thesis and custom topics
If you are interested in doing a MSc thesis or BSc thesis about your own topic, please see the list of possible supervisors
Last updated: 20.10.2016