e-Forms - Electronic forms of the University of Oulu
E-forms - electronic forms - is a web-based tool for digital form processes at the University of Oulu. You can do applications, proposals and notifications using e-Forms.
- Log in to the service at https://eforms.oulu.fi.
- Choose first "Please log in to use electronic forms". Page will open with available login options, where you can choose to log in with university O365-account (staff or student) or with suomi.fi-authentication.
- You can change the language from the upper right corner of the page.
- Eforms is easier to use on a computer than on a mobile device/phone browser, since there isn't a mobile app available for eForms.
- Do not use Internet Explorer (IE) browser because it is no longer supported and the forms do not work correctly on this browser.
- If you use a link directing to a specific form, you need to first log in to the e-Forms service; otherwise the page states that you don't have access rights to the page.
- Be sure to log out when you stop using the service, especially if you use the service on a shared computer. The “logout” button is in the top right corner of the page.
Processing personal data in eForms service
Learn how the University of Oulu processes your personal data when you use eForms service.
Campus ICT support service
- The best way to get help with issues related to eForms is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a message title including "eForms".
- The ICT service requests are answered as a rule on weekdays at 8 - 15:45.