inDemand - Digital health solutions proposed and co-created with health care organisations
The aim of the inDemand project was to create a new model where Healthcare organizations and companies co-create Digital Health solutions, with the economic support of public regional funds. It was implemented in 3 pilot regions: Murcia Region (Spain), Paris Region (France) and Oulu Region (Finland). inDemand approach is going to increase the capacity of health entities to systematically identify and solve their needs while creating opportunities for private companies.
The expected results are digital solutions with a high success rate in terms of their application in practice, because they have been developed side by side with the client.
- The inDemand Model
- inDemand Community - model implementation in the EU: https
- 21 innovative eHealth solutions co-created in Oulu, Murcia and Paris regions
- One example of the innovative digital solutions in Oulu region:
- Based on collaboration with Oulu University Hospital and private company it was developed Breastfeeding Counseling App. This was designed for families in order to enable them equal and evidence-based guidance throughout the care process including primary and specialist health care. Research collaboration with the University of Oulu is also integrated into the project.
- More information: INDEMANDSTORIES_BUDDYCARE (indemandhealth.eu)