Technology and Natural Sciences Doctoral Programme
Doctoral researchers from the following degree programmes belong to the Doctoral Programme for Technology and Natural Sciences:
- Civil Engineering
- Geosciences and Mining Engineering and Mineral Processing
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Process and Environmental Engineering.
Check the study requirements in your own doctoral degree programme!
TNS-DP activities / courses
- Nitrogen Processes, Source Identification and Mitigation Methods (3-5 ECTS)
- 14.4.2023 TNS-DP Research Plan Seminar Course: Course general description and requirements in this link.1 cr.
- 15.-17.11.2023 Kvantum Science Days. Applicable for research plan seminar course. Course general description and requirements in this link
- December 2023 Kaamos Symposium. 4 cr
Kvantum Institute is one of the four focus institutes at the University of Oulu. Kvantum supports high-quality research and coordinates multidisciplinary research activities and doctoral training on the University's strategic focus areas Sustainable materials and systems and Changing climate and northern environment.
Doctoral programme coordinator
- Riitta Kamula, riitta.kamula(at)oulu.fi
- Contact for questions related to courses and events organized by the doctoral programme
Graduate school coordinator
- Niina Timosaari-Hyry, niina.timosaari(at)oulu.fi
- Contact for general questions related to doctoral training