Continuing Students | Annual Registration

Registration period for continuing students for academic year 2021-22: May 3 - Sept 14, 2021.

Registration period for spring term 2022 will be announced later.

Online registration

Continuing students use OILI online service to register during annual registration period May 3 - Sept 14, 2021.

Registration at Academic Affairs Service Points

You can  also register by contacting the Academic Affairs Service Teams during the registration period May 3 - Sept 14, 2021. Degree students (excluding PhD students) must pay the Student Union membership fee before registering. You can either:

  1. Send an email containing your full name, date of birth, and receipt of paid Student Union membership fee to your faculty's Academic Affairs Services or
  2. Visit your faculty's Academic Affairs Service Point. In order to be able to register, you will need to have your student card or ID with you and show a receipt of paid Student Union membership fee. See the opening hours at Academic Affairs Service Teams.

Students who have received their study place last year, but are starting their studies this autumn, register by contacting Academic Affairs Service Point during annual registration period.

Did you miss the registration period?

A student having both degree and doctorate study right

In case the student has both degree study right and doctoral study right, the registration has to be done for both study rights. If the student wishes only to take part in doctoral studies, he/she will have to give up his/her study right as a degree student. Resignation form can be filled out in OSAT system. In order to retain both study rights, he/she will have to pay the Student Union Membership fee for degree study right. 

Student card

Read more of student card from the Student Union pages.