Work Placement outside Europe
The student is eligible to apply for the grant if:
- The training duration is at least two months and student receives min. 5 training credits.
- The training is a part of the degree studies (The contents of the training have been approved by the student’s degree programme).
- The student is registered active in the university during the internship period.
- The student will not receive any other financial support for the training from the University of Oulu or other possible instances.
- The student has not previously completed a training period supported by the University of Oulu (exception Erasmus +program).
The grants are applicable throughout the whole year. However, the amount of grants per year is limited and the applications can be accepted as long as there are grants left. The grant will not be awarded retrospectively.
Application with required enclosures must be submitted in the SoleMOVE mobility database. Applications will be handled within two weeks. from the submission. Please note that the application must be completed before the actual exchange as the grant will not be awarded after the traineeship has started.
Required application enclosure:
- Traineeship Agreement Outside Europe The agreement needs to be signed by all parties.
N.B. If you are planning on a traineeship in Switzerland, please contact the International Mobility Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instructions for the application.
Grant will be paid in two parts: 80 % in the beginning of the internship period and the rest 20 % after the internship is completed as planned and reported accordingly. The grant will be paid to student bank account after the internship period has started. A prerequisite for the grant is that the student submits a final report in SoleMOVE and the accrediting of the internship is done within one month after the internship.