University Innovation Centre
The University Innovation Centre is a joint service by both the University of Oulu and Oulu University of Applied Sciences (Oamk). We help industries and business utilize research results and competences in developing businesses. We also help researchers and students in questions related to inventions and entrepreneurship.
You can contact us through the webform below or by contacting our staff directly.
Our services for companies
- Solve challenges with experts
- Your challenge can be big or small, requiring short term research or long-term cooperation for the development of something new.
- Our universities have the brainpower of more than 25 000 people. If you don’t know who to contact, please be in touch with us and tell us your needs.
- Get to know company and joint funded research projects
2. New research results
- The goal of the university is to produce different types of results: new knowledge, biological materials, computer programs, databases, inventions and new business ideas. They are a good basis for numerous publications and cooperation projects but also for creating new business.
- Get to know whether technologies developed at our university could be beneficial for growing your business
3. Research devices and laboratory services
- Doing research requires the best devices and services related to them (currently information only in Finnish). Some of them are available for company use.
|Anne Sorvari (on leave)||anne.sorvari(at)oulu.fi||+35829448199|
Our services for universities staff and students
- Commercializing research results
- Training for IPR and development of business ideas
- Management of the universities patents
- Support services for the application of Research to Business (TUTLI)-funding.
- Advice on questions related to inventions, computer programs, patents and research based startup companies.