GenZ – Economic Resilience
Research group information
Research group description
How can humans and digital technologies co-create socio-economic development?
What opportunities technology offers to strengthen our ability to adapt to various shocks that shake the economy, such as the COVID-19 pandemic?
How can people, communities and societies be made stronger and more resilient as they use and develop intelligent digital technologies?
Questions above help to shed light on what kind of issues we are focusing on. See more information about our research themes and selected publications below.
Arctic 5 cities and COVID-19 pandemic reports
We work closely with our domestic and international research partners. If you would like to know more about our research or are interested in working with us, do not hesitate to contact us!
Selected research partners
- Professor Mikko Moilanen (The Arctic University of Norway, Tromsø)
- Professor Lars Westin (University of Umeå)
- Professor Anders Hersinger (Luleå University of Technology)
- Professor Stein Østbye (The Arctic University of Norway, Tromsø)
- Professor Philip McCann (Sheffield University Management School)
Follow us on Twitter
We are part of the GenZ (Profi4) project. Learn more about the GenZ research themes and people through the link below.