The Jianan Lab of Nanophotonic Biosensors
Research group information
Research group leader
- Tenure-track Assistant ProfessorJian-An Huang
Research group description
The Jianan lab develops optical nanotechnologies for label-free studies of single molecules, single particles and single cells by combining microfluidic molecular manipulation, plasmonic nanostructures and plasmon-enhanced spectroscopy.
- Jian-An Huang, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Yingqi Zhao, Ph.D., Senor research fellow
- Esa-Ville Immonen, Ph.D., Postdoc fellow (co-supervised with Prof. Marko Huttula)
- Éva Bozó, M.Sc., Ph.D. student
- Mulusew Wondie Yaltaye, M.Sc., Research Assistant
- Joonas Kujala, M.Sc. student
- Xiuli Wang, Ph.D., visiting professor from Hangzhou Normal University (China)
Dr. Francesco De Angelis, Italian Institute of Technology (Genova, Italy).
Dr. Michael Chen, The University of Edinburgh (Edinburgh, UK).
Dr. Humeyra Caglayan, Tampere University (Tampere, Finland).
Dr. Cuifeng Ying, Nottingham Trent University (Nottingham, UK).
Prof. Linbao Luo, Hefei University of Technology (Hefei, China).
Prof. Xuejin Zhang, Nanjing University (Nanjing, China).
Prof. Xia Yang, Southwest University (Chongqing, China).