The Jianan Lab of Nanophotonic Biosensors
Research group information
Research group leader
Research group description
The Jianan lab develops optical nanotechnologies for label-free studies of single molecules, single particles and single cells by combining microfluidic molecular manipulation, plasmonic nanostructures and plasmon-enhanced spectroscopy.
- 04.09.2023: #Grant# Jian-An is granted the Biocenter Oulu project (2024-2027): Digital Raman assay for single-molecule protein sequencing in single live cells (LiveProSeq)
- 01.09.2023: #Celebrate# Congratulate Ms. Yuan Zhang for being promoted as a PhD student in single-molecule SERS biosensors in our group.
- 24.08.2023: #Welcome# Welcome Prof. Linbao Luo from Hefei University of Technology, China to visit our group during 24-28.8.2023.
- 03.07.2023: #Welcome# Welcome Mr. Radoslaw Plawecki to join our group as a trainee!
- 01.06.2023: #Celebrate# Congratulate Yingqi's work of plasmonic bowl-shaped nanopore for single-molecule SERS published by Nano Letters.
- 30.05.2023: #Celebrate# Congratulate Ms. Yuan Zhang for receiving 4-year China Scholarship Council (CSC) PhD scholarship under Jian-An's host.
- 12.04.2023: #Grant# Jian-An is granted the DigiHealth NRI funding: A wearable Raman sensor for monitoring metabolic secretions in sweat.
- 27.03.2023: #Welcome# Welcome Ms. Yuan Zhang joins our group as a research assistant!
- 21.02.2023: #Grant# Jian-An is granted the Funding for mobility cooperation with China for joint research of automatic control of single-protein unfolding and motion in nanopores for Raman sequencing with Prof. Linbao Luo in Hefei University of Technology, China.
- 20.01.2023: #Celebrate# Congratulate Mulusew Wondie Yaltaye promoted as a PhD student in the project of Label-free digital Raman assay for quantification of low-abundance biomarkers (DigiRaman) in our group.
Dr. Francesco De Angelis, Italian Institute of Technology (Genova, Italy).
Dr. Michael Chen, The University of Edinburgh (Edinburgh, UK).
Dr. Humeyra Caglayan, Tampere University (Tampere, Finland).
Dr. Cuifeng Ying, Nottingham Trent University (Nottingham, UK).
Prof. Linbao Luo, Hefei University of Technology (Hefei, China).
Prof. Xuejin Zhang, Nanjing University (Nanjing, China).
Prof. Xia Yang, Southwest University (Chongqing, China).